- Select the Inspection Station tab
- Select a City and Zip Code from the drop down menu
- Select a Miles Radius by clicking and dragging the slide bar to determine the distance from the center of the City and Zip Code you are willing to travel
- Select the type of vehicle you need inspected (Class A to Class 7D) or Class F
- When you select a Class A to Class 7D vehicle type and click the Submit button, all stations meeting that criteria will display on the map, and the closest stations will appear in a list below the map.
- Click on any pushpin on the map for station information. Click on any station’s name in the list to identify the pushpin that represents that station on the map.
- Click the next arrows below the list to view additional stations.
- Click the New Search button to locate stations using a different city, radius, or vehicle type.
- When you select the Class F Commercial Mobile Inspections link, a separate window will open that lists the businesses that provide onsite inspections for commercial vehicle fleets.
Inspection Station and Registered Emissions Repair Shop Locator
For instructions on how to use the Locator below, please hover your mouse over the icon in the top right corner of the page.
Note: If the City/Town & Zip Code drop-down list does not expand when you click on the arrow,
click here to open a new window where it will work.