To find the nearest inspection station:
- Select the Inspection Station tab
- Select a City and Zip Code from the drop down menu
- Select a Miles Radius by clicking and dragging the slide bar to determine the distance from the center of the City and Zip Code you are willing to travel
- Select the type of vehicle you need inspected (Class A to Class 7D) or Class F
- When you select a Class A to Class 7D vehicle type and click the Submit button, all stations meeting that criteria will display on the map, and the closest stations will appear in a list below the map.
- Click on any pushpin on the map for station information. Click on any station’s name in the list to identify the pushpin that represents that station on the map.
- Click the next arrows below the list to view additional stations.
- Click the New Search button to locate stations using a different city, radius, or vehicle type.
- When you select the Class F Commercial Mobile Inspections link, a separate window will open that lists the businesses that provide onsite inspections for commercial vehicle fleets.
Inspection Station and Registered Emissions Repair Shop Locator
Note: If the City/Town & Zip Code drop-down list does not expand when you click on the arrow, click here to open a new window where it will work.